CBEM Race & Ethnicity Reports
These results, derived using Center for Disease Control and Prevention data for the years 2015-2019, complement annual CBEM reports. Results are presented for each racial and ethnic category using specific mortality and birth data from CDC WONDER.
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Asian or Pacific Islander
- Black or African American
Hispanic Origin* Categories
- Hispanic or Latino
- Not Hispanic or Latino (included in data tables)
- Not Stated (not reported)
*Hispanic Origin referred to as ‘ethnicity’
Download reports below.
2021 CBEM National Race & Ethnicity Report
2021 CBEM State Race & Ethnicity Reports
Judi’s House/JAG Institute partnered with the New York Life Foundation to help support grieving children and families by creating the Childhood Bereavement Estimation Model.