We are proud to be an approved internship and practicum site for several universities’ clinical graduate training programs. Each year, we provide intensive training to up to 10 trainees working on advanced degrees in counseling or a related field. Our trainees support grieving children and families by offering thousands of hours of therapeutic service each year. Successful trainees have the opportunity to apply to become a Comprehensive Grief Care® Pathfinders Provider.
We evaluate candidates who are able to:
- Commit to four quarters (i.e. one calendar year August – July)
- Participate in our Intern Training Weekend
- Available Thursdays 11 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for clinical team meetings
- Available at least two evenings a week, Monday – Thursday
- Meet additional requirements as outlined in the expanded job description
Applications for our Fall 2023 internship class are open! Click the link below to apply.
*Judi’s House/JAG Institute has moved to a new home. Internship placements will take place at our new location: 10125 E. 25th Ave. Aurora, CO 80010
Are you an undergraduate or first-year graduate student in a mental health field looking for experience working with grieving families? Selected applicants in our Non-Clinical Internship program will be responsible for working with our Community-Based Care Team to offer programming and workshops to youth, staff, and caregivers in Metro Denver and beyond.
We evaluate candidates who are:
- Enrolled as an advanced standing undergraduate or first-year graduate student in a mental health related field
- Able to work a minimum 8-12 hours per week, preferably September – May
- Can participate in our Intern Training Weekend
- Meet additional requirements as outlined in the job description
2022 applications are currently closed. Check back for future opportunities.