Judi’s House/JAG Institute offers Comprehensive Grief Care® at no cost to participants and relies entirely on private contributions to fund our important work.
Be sure to take advantage of 2020 charitable giving tax incentives.
How your donation makes a difference:
- $25 furnishes materials for families to decorate quilt squares in memory of their special person
- $50 purchases a beanbag that creates a safe, comfortable place for children to process grief
- $100 funds a Community-Based Care kit to provide grief care in local middle schools
- $250 feeds dinner to dozens of families attending group grief programs one evening
- $500 secures a whole week of grief support program supplies
- $1,500 provides one child with the full spectrum of Comprehensive Grief Care® services
- $5,000 delivers the continuum of Comprehensive Grief Care® to an
As a 501(c)(3), gifts to Judi’s House are eligible for full charitable deduction. For questions about donations to Judi’s House, please contact us via email or call 720.941.0331 x236.
Other giving vehicles:
Check or Wire Transfer
Many gifts made to Judi’s House come in the form of cash, via check or wire transfer.
Checks should be made payable to “Judi’s House” and mailed to:
Judi’s House 1741 Gaylord Street Denver, CO 80206
To make a gift via a cash wire transfer, please contact us via email or call 720.941.0331 x236.
Making a gift of appreciated securities that you’ve held for more than one year can be an effective and tax-wise decision. You receive an income tax deduction for the fair market value on the date of the transfer and pay no capital gains tax on the transfer when the stock is sold. Donating securities (link to instructions) directly to Judi’s House can increase the amount of your gift and potential deductions.
In order to properly receipt and acknowledge your donation, please contact us via email or call 720.941.0331 x236.
ReFUND Colorado is a unique program that allows you to direct all or a portion of your state tax refund to the nonprofit of your choice. When filing state taxes, use the Judi’s House registration number (20043009611) to support grieving children and families.