Other giving vehicles:
Check or Wire Transfer
Many gifts made to Judi’s House come in the form of cash, via check or wire transfer.
Checks should be made payable to “Judi’s House” and mailed to:
Judi’s House, 10125 E 25th Ave, Aurora, CO 80010
To make a gift via a cash wire transfer, please contact us via email or call 720.941.0331 x236.
Thank you for your interest in making a charitable donation in the form of a stock transfer. Making a gift of appreciated securities held for more than one year can be a tax-wise decision. You receive an income tax deduction for the fair market value on the date of the transfer and pay no capital gains tax on the transfer when the stock is sold. Donating securities directly to Judi’s House can increase the amount of your gift and potential deductions.
Please complete the Gift of Stock Form to notify Judi’s House of your gift and help ensure it is processed accurately.
Information for your broker:
- Brokerage House: Alpine Bank Wealth Management
- Account Name: Alpine Bank
- DTC #: 2669
- Agent ID #: 20290 Northern Trust
- Institution ID #: 78500 Alpine Bank
- Account #: 17-92314
- Tax ID#: 84-1600797
- Reference: Donor Name (Including your name will ensure the gift is properly acknowledged)
- Alpine Bank Contact #: (970) 245-5627
- For FED Book Entry: Northern Chicago Trust, ABA #071000152
ReFUND Colorado is a unique program that allows you to direct all or a portion of your state tax refund to the nonprofit of your choice. When filing state taxes, use the Judi’s House registration number (20043009611) to support grieving children and families.