About the ELN
The Emerging Leaders Network (ELN), under the leadership of the Emerging Leaders Committee, is a group of young professionals dedicated to raising funds and providing resources for grieving children and families at Judi’s House/JAG Institute.
Emerging Leaders Network members will have the opportunity to plan and attend fundraising and social events, meet other young professionals, volunteer to bring the community together, and find connection all in support of Judi’s House/JAG Institute.
Why Join ELN?
- Making a difference: Make a meaningful impact in your community and contribute to a cause you care about.
- Personal growth: Develop leadership and organizational skills that can benefit you both personally and professionally.
- Networking opportunities: Connect with like-minded individuals, including board members, staff, and volunteers, which can help expand your professional network.
- Strengthened reputation: Enhance your reputation as a community leader and demonstrate your commitment to social responsibility.
- Learning new skills: Find opportunities to learn new skills and gain experience in areas outside of your usual work.
Overall, joining Judi’s House ELN can be a rewarding experience both personally and professionally, while also allowing you to make a positive impact on your community.
Ready to join and make an impact? Apply today!
Applications are reviewed on a regular basis. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer with Us
Interested in volunteering with the ELN? Consider joining our Events and Fundraising Volunteer Sub-Committee or attending one of our upcoming volunteer opportunities.
ELN Volunteer Opportunities
Kitchen Volunteering at Judi’s House
4th Wednesday of each month
Starts September 2023
Join us as we serve nutritious meals to Judi’s House children and families before group once a month.
Questions? Email the Events and Fundraising Volunteer Sub-Committee at email@example.com.
Upcoming ELN Meetings
February 8, 2024 | 12-2 p.m.
Virtual and in-person at Judi’s House
February 8 Quarterly Meeting
12-12:30p.m.: Quarterly ELN Meeting (in-person and virtual)
12:30-2:00p.m.: Sweet Treat Volunteering/Network Bake-off
ELN Member BBQ
August 25, 2023 | 5 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Judi’s House, Aurora, CO
Join the Emerging Leaders Committee and fellow ELN members for our first exclusive event at Judi’s House. We will be grilling, playing yard games, and offering Judi’s House tours. This will be a great opportunity to meet other members, learn more about Judi’s House, and kick off our 2023-2024 fundraising term.
Denver Metro Out of the
October 14, 2023 | 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Berkeley Lake Park, Denver, CO
The Out of the Darkness Community Walk is a journey of remembrance, hope, and support. It unites our communities and provides an opportunity to acknowledge the ways in which suicide and mental health conditions have affected our lives and the lives of those we care about.
Judi’s House will be a sponsor this year, represented by the Emerging Leaders Committee. Please join us for the walk as a participant and/or volunteer.