Brian’s Quarterback Club is a prestigious group of our most ardent and long-term partners who make significant annual gifts to help grieving children and families find connection and healing.
Donors who give $10,000 or more annually receive exclusive benefits including special communications, invitations to intimate events with prominent sports figures, and the ability to network, learn from, and socialize with some of Denver’s top philanthropists and business leaders.
Previous event speakers include:
- Bud Black, Colorado Rockies Manager
- Jake Butt, Denver Broncos Tight End
- Eric Decker, Former Denver Broncos Wide Receiver
- John Elway, NFL Hall of Fame Quarterback
- John Fox, Former NFL Head Coach
- Bob Griese, NFL Hall of Fame Quarterback
- Chris Harris Jr., Former Denver Broncos Cornerback (Super Bowl 50 Champion)
- George Karl, Former NBA Head Coach
- Case Keenum, Former Denver Broncos Quarterback
- Gary Kubiak, Former Denver Broncos Head Coach (Super Bowl 50 Champion)
- Philip Lindsay, Denver Broncos Running Back
- Sonny Lubick – Former CSU Rams Football Head Coach
- John Lynch, NFL Hall of Fame Finalist
- Kyle Orton, Former Denver Broncos Quarterback
- Don Shula, Winningest Coach in NFL History
- Rod Smith, Former Denver Broncos Wide Receiver and Ring of Famer
- Demaryius Thomas, Former Denver Broncos Wide Receiver
- Kurt Warner, NFL Hall of Fame Quarterback
Contact us to learn more about how your gifts can qualify you to be part of Brian’s Quarterback Club.